Spotted: Stilo Schumacher GP

Currently reading:
Spotted: Stilo Schumacher GP

muppet42

by name and by nature
Seen this twice going west bound on the M8 as I went over the bridge next to the airport in the past few weeks, pretty rare version of the Stilo so thought I'd give it a mention. Looked rather smart, wondered if the owner was perhaps on here or not. Had a personal plate on starting "R2" iirc - wonder if they're a fan of Star Wars :laugh:

For reference btw, here's a similar looking Schui...

418962-fiat_stilo_schumacher_gp08s.jpg

...probably the only Stilo I'd consider getting after RGZ.

Theirs a Stilo Schumi kick about Carlisle. It is quite a nice one tbh but looks a bit different to the one in the picture iirc

richard33dees said:
Theirs a Stilo Schumi kick about Carlisle. It is quite a nice one tbh but looks a bit different to the one in the picture iirc

Yeah, there was the non-GP version as well. It had the same Zender bodykit and Ferrari paintwork but went without the GP's Bilstein/Eibach lowered suspension, 18" OZ Super Ts and OMP backbox. Looked like this one...

fiat-stilo-schumacher-vermelho.jpg

...still a nice car and the kit/paint really improve the Stilo's looks but the Prodrive tuned suspension and OZs on the GP version make it far better in my opinion.

think the oz wheels look rubbish tbh lol.

always liked the stilo and that one in carlisle has seen the back off the sei one too many times... he doesnt play anymore :-( haha

Clock34 said:

always liked the stilo and that one in carlisle has seen the back off the sei one too many times... he doesnt play anymore :-( haha

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but I like em :p Were something like £1000 from Fiat as well originally, but Venters managed to get a set for his Marea for under £300 the jammy bar steward that he is lol

The 2.4's "only" develop 170hp in standard trim and I haven't seen many get much more out of the 5-pots. Circa 200hp probably achievable though it's not the most developed engine in the world so tends not to agree with leading a hard life. This is the case with many these days as Stilo Abarth's don't cost much to buy these days - easily get an early car for under £2k and a even a Schui can be found for under £5k. Still though, they sound pretty damn good...

watch

Clock34 said:

Surely not just the stilo mate, the GTR, NSX, Evo, Scooby. You had them all from 0-150 eays.

Back