Technical Signal feed (LH,RH) Ducato trigger for a 360 cam system

Currently reading:
Technical Signal feed (LH,RH) Ducato trigger for a 360 cam system

Viker

Hello all,

Appreciate any help identifying where I can find signal trigger feeds + for RH & LH indicator inside a X250 Ducato. I’m installing a 360 camera system and it would make things easier (maybe :) to pick up a feed from inside than running direct from the light… Our RV is an integrated Knaus and so room under the bonet is minimal at best….
Thanks for any help….

Hello all,

Appreciate any help identifying where I can find signal trigger feeds + for RH & LH indicator inside a X250 Ducato. I’m installing a 360 camera system and it would make things easier (maybe :) to pick up a feed from inside than running direct from the light… Our RV is an integrated Knaus and so room under the bonet is minimal at best….
Thanks for any help….
Download the X250 Training manual, which is available via the "Downloads" button at the top of the page, and see pages 126/127. The connector location, and numbering scheme are on page 124.

Have dug a bit deeper and the actual fuse box in my 2013 ducato 2.3 is not in the 2006 Manual... Read there was a facelift in 2011 which my have included the fuse box +++. My rig is a heft hand drive...

Any help would be appreciated..

Yes, FIAT made a facelifting in 2011. The electrics / electronics have changed. From what I've read here and there, the post-lifting x250 and pre-lfting x290 have same fusebox. So probably also other parts of the electrical system.

I can't remember if the x250 eLearn module available in the download section covers the pre or post-lifting model :(

But there's also this x290 Converters’ and Upfitters’ Manual in the download section here. From the description is covers the post-2016 models. And I'm lost now, because the x290 facelifting was made in 2017 as far as I remember. So, no idea if it is the good one for you. Or not. You could check it they correspond.

There's also this online eLearn available here: https://aftersales.fiat.com/elearns...o Elettrico&validityName=3.0 JTD EURO V/EURO5.

Try with your VIN, you should get the most appropriate data. But the logic is a little bit tricky :D

Back