Image0198.jpg

Seicento My 2.0 16v Seicento Project

Introduction

As most of you already know i was thinking of creating a 2.0 16v fiat seicento......looking at the conversion, its already causing a few issues and wont be straight forward... but im still giving it a go!!

I need to work out how to get the hub / drive shaft combo sorted.... brake callipers + lines need to be worked out, and then the most important, keeping the rear end on the floor when braking!! as i didnt realise how light these cars are with nothing in the rear...

Ive got a T reg seicento sporting with 12months MOT and 6 Months tax, so this is a good base to get started on.

So far the car has been gutted, and im in the process of cutting out the wiring i wont be needing.

Im off on a 300 mile round trip tomorrow to pick the engine up, and then the battle of fitting it in will begin!
its a performance car magazine for grown ups(thats their word) as there are no nudie pictures etc and they feature all kinds of cars regardless of age and make.

Mustard

According to Chaos it has had a mentioned and so it should be mate. pukka car you have there(y) and what a shame you are letting it go.

Well done once again

Mustard

have a few wee monsters myself and i am gutted for you that you have to sell something you worked so hard on

any way by my guess you have 8-9 months to buy a sencible family car like a evo or skyline lol

as for you know what ;)

i have pulled out stuffed red head and slotted in a x25xev

have a few wee monsters myself and i am gutted for you that you have to sell something you worked so hard on

any way by my guess you have 8-9 months to buy a sencible family car like a evo or skyline lol

as for you know what ;)

i have pulled out stuffed red head and slotted in a x25xev

Youl have to pm me a pic or two, will be mental... need to seriously strengthen the car tho!!
Looking for something small, possibly a lupo gti... (if i feel like going over to the dark side of VAG)

Last edited:
Youl have to pm me a pic or two, will be mental... need to seriously strengthen the car tho!!
Looking for something small, possibly a lupo gti... (if i feel like going over to the dark side of VAG)

i will send some during the week

any one wanna buy a red top thats stuffed?

Ive just read this whole thread, absolutely amazing what youve achieved in just a few weeks, sounds awesome I must say. I would love to do something like this if I had the time/money/patience/know how.
I was devastated when I read you had to sell it, I dont even know why cos it isnt even my car lol

Oh i'll trade my cinquecento for it :p :p

But seriously good job on it, looks sweet and a real shame you have to sell :(

Evilpaperclip

Ive just read this whole thread, absolutely amazing what youve achieved in just a few weeks, sounds awesome I must say. I would love to do something like this if I had the time/money/patience/know how.
I was devastated when I read you had to sell it, I dont even know why cos it isnt even my car lol

Oh i'll trade my cinquecento for it :p :p

But seriously good job on it, looks sweet and a real shame you have to sell :(

Evilpaperclip

Cheers matey :)

I managed to get 320 BHP out of a 3.2 V6 without Turbo's and was still as smooth as silk, so it has better potential and a much nicer power delivery

That sounds as if you haven't got it anymore, but i know you must have.. Coolest Cav ever that car ;)

Back