my 08 red gp

Currently reading:
my 08 red gp

hi

thanks for all the comments on the car,

to venter: it is indeed a 8v active sport

to martyn: i was in aberdeen yesterday but not on that road but i was on saturday taking my partner to her work. if you did see me you would've noticed the sticker on the back window lol.

all i want to do next is lower it and get tints on then think it would be better but as everyone knows you always find something else to change.

thanks again for looking at my car. :)

neave4246 said:
hi

thanks for all the comments on the car,

to martyn: i was in aberdeen yesterday but not on that road but i was on saturday taking my partner to her work. if you did see me you would've noticed the sticker on the back window lol.

all i want to do next is lower it and get tints on then think it would be better but as everyone knows you always find something else to change.

thanks again for looking at my car. :)

Hmm.. it *could* have been Saturday...I've been in and out of town all weekend!

Im sure I saw a grande with those wheels...you got a private plate? There was just something about that car that made me think I recognised it? Whatever night it was (and I was in town both days) the driver had a white hat on.

hi martyn

it sure was me in my car i do have a private plate it is N2EAV and i sure was wearing a white hat. small town lol

neave4246 said:
hi martyn

it sure was me in my car i do have a private plate it is N2EAV and i sure was wearing a white hat. small town lol

See, I saw the car pass me when I left Garthdee. When I saw it was Italian, then saw the plate, something twigged. I think I looked right at you just at the lights by Great Western Road. I'd have turned off at Haudagain.

Tis indeed a small world! You making the jaunt up for the mini meet in a couple of weeks?

lol when will this small meet be and were about as i can book the day off work for it would it be a sunday and what time would it start at mind i new at these things lol

Nice car neave, as everyone will tell you I do love Exotica Red.

I do however have a word of advice..................... :eek: Beware of the stalker in a courtesy car ;)

lol thanks again i will keep a eye out in the events section so i know what happening. would it be aberdeen that the mini meet be at

neave4246 said:

Debadged with after market alloys!

bo%2Bselecta%2Bmel%2Bb.jpg

I've still got it!

Back