Technical Rear Axle Replacement ?

Currently reading:
Technical Rear Axle Replacement ?

Exciting delivery this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_9658.jpeg
    IMG_9658.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Bolts check the size but Ebay your friend
Maybe this just a guess
Many thanks for this! Went to Fiat dealer and they have ordered me some for £20 posted. Bit more expensive but should be ok.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
As you need to move the whole hub over I left the abs sensors in place rather than break one?
They just tapped out so hopefully still work when I reconnect. Incidentally, the stub axle, I have removed the 4 nuts but it still wont remove from the axle, is there something I have missed?

Thanks all! This thread is great! Should I waxoyl the new axle when fitted? Still waiting for bolts to be delivered from Fiat, so at a standstill at the moment 😔

Interesting thread, and appreciating the input. Whilst a lull in fitting and weather. I've a 2008 1.4 scrubbed up but worn (corroded) axle. So any advise one where do I look, or not for a replacement?

Start on the homepage! underneath the words FIAT FORUM is a blue box through which adverts scroll the axle supplier Im appears in the sequence! have to wait a while when it comes up click on it!!.
Yippee! Thanks for reducing to my level. Others assumed too much mental capacity 🤡.
I tried to follow John202020 and arrived at IM Solicitors 😩.

It’s finally fitted! Yippee! However, bit of modification is needed on the offside bottom shock absorber mount, they don’t line up but only out by a little, so file a bit and it fits! Great axle from IM! I am so pleased! Just waiting for my springs to arrive!

Attachments

• IMG_9690.jpeg
    IMG_9690.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
It’s finally fitted! Yippee! However, bit of modification is needed on the offside bottom shock absorber mount, they don’t line up but only out by a little, so file a bit and it fits! Great axle from IM! I am so pleased! Just waiting for my springs to arrive!
Trouble is when you fit a nice new part it shows up the rest dont it!":rolleyes:🤣

Back