Technical Cabin filter

Currently reading:
Technical Cabin filter

Pandapop23

Hi folks I am trying to get to my cabin filter but the screw that holds the cover in place I can't undo any ideas shown in the picture
IMG_20240511_133138.jpg
IMG_20240511_133158.jpg

Hi folks I am trying to get to my cabin filter but the screw that holds the cover in place I can't undo any ideas shown in the pictureView attachment 444848View attachment 444849

My punto is the other footwell.. So UK access is easy..

I believe it's a 5.5mm hex head

Tricky to get a socket in there..

So either:

5.5 ringspanner
OR

MOVE THAT STEERING Tube.. (Apparently several people think that is actually easiest..)

So either:

5.5 ringspanner
OR

MOVE THAT STEERING Tube.. (Apparently several people think that is actually easiest..)
Not tried a ring spanner, but will try that, I don't want to move the steering rack if I don't need to.

Will try that thanks, I'll see if one of the mechanics has a small ring spanner, if not will ask a tool van if they have one.

I do have a tiny set of spanners that includes a 5.5mm but I ended up taking a cutting disk to an old 5.5mm socket, it were just a bit too long to get in that space.

So either:

5.5 ringspanner
OR

On 169 if you depress clutch you can stick a screw driver in the cluch pedal box that keeps it down. Fiddly but effective. Makes it much easier. On the 319 undosteering pinch bolt and the job is easy. Make sure wheels are straight first. Dont over tighten oinch bolt on replacing. Panda torques are in the resources tab.

319 fitting instructions are in the resources section

Last edited:
Back