Technical Anyone had luck deleting DPF and bypassing EGR? Fault Codes P0401, P0402, P0238 - 2016 Fiat Ducato 2.3L Twin EGR

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone had luck deleting DPF and bypassing EGR? Fault Codes P0401, P0402, P0238 - 2016 Fiat Ducato 2.3L Twin EGR

heres a question, has any one done a DPF delete.
I understand that you may not want to broadcast this info , it may be legal or no issue in your country.
what i would like to do is charecterise with MES so we know what a Deleted DPF would look like. (got ideas but show me the data)
PM me in confidence. I all ready have data for HPEGR and LPEGR delete and a LPEGR delete on its own, but not a sieve removal and cracked DPF.View attachment 445173
So its been a few weeks since I started this thread and the van is currently at a workshop getting the DPF delete and hopefully the EGR bypass done. Hopefully I see the van back very soon and I'll update with results. I'm happy to share MES results however I don't have the right obd cable, whats an inexpensive option?

So its been a few weeks since I started this thread and the van is currently at a workshop getting the DPF delete and hopefully the EGR bypass done. Hopefully I see the van back very soon and I'll update with results. I'm happy to share MES results however I don't have the right obd cable, whats an inexpensive option?
whats an inexpensive option?
i always reccomend the OBDlink products the cheapest is the SX version which i know has been obtained from ebay.au yes i know youre in NZ. In my linked guide i wasted 13 quid to prove that cheap ones were possible ( wasted because i dont need it have 1 usb device and 2 BT devices.
is there an nz version of ebay? i ended up searching ebay.au and ended up with one for $33 au 16quid from the UK the same supplier as i have used at least twice inc the last cheap one.

whats an inexpensive option?
i always reccomend the OBDlink products the cheapest is the SX version which i know has been obtained from ebay.au yes i know youre in NZ. In my linked guide i wasted 13 quid to prove that cheap ones were possible ( wasted because i dont need it have 1 usb device and 2 BT devices.
is there an nz version of ebay? i ended up searching ebay.au and ended up with one for $33 au 16quid from the UK the same supplier as i have used at least twice inc the last cheap one.
Thanks alot, I'll get the obdlink SX and attempt to share the data once I get the van back. Hopefully this'll prove useful information to the Fiat community

Thanks alot, I'll get the obdlink SX and attempt to share the data once I get the van back. Hopefully this'll prove useful information to the Fiat community
no problem, the SX is a good choice so many cheap elm ones simply do not work. The data will be helpfull in the greater understanding of what happens.

Back