Styling Topolino Carpets

Currently reading:
Styling Topolino Carpets

HenryB123

Trying to find a source of carpets and interior fabrics for my Topolino. I have obtained samples from Elvezio Esposito in Italy.
Their door card fabric is a good match but colour is darker. Can live with that.
The sample rear carpet from them is very thin. About a 1/3 or 1/4 of the thickness of the original which I have. In poor condition. Its a woven fabric or carpet.
Are there any other suppliers of Italian carpets/fabrics.

I'm guessing that it may well have to be bespoke......most Italian carpets are going to be cut for left hand drive.!.
Trying to find rubber mats for my 850 , seems all are LHD, mine is UK rhd...

I'm guessing that it may well have to be bespoke......most Italian carpets are going to be cut for left hand drive.!.
Trying to find rubber mats for my 850 , seems all are LHD, mine is UK rhd...
My car is RHD. I bought some rubber carpets from Casagrande in Switzerland some years back. Think they are original old pattern. But they are made to suit L or RHD. Just cut out the holes you want. Pedals and handbrake? Failing that have to try and get rubber sheet with same type of pattern. You may need to search in the UK and Europe for a supplier. Perhaps bite the bullet regards cost for originality. Elvezio Esposito do rubber mats. What parts are handed?

Not found a suitable match for the carpet. Will have a mouch around Beaulieu this weekend. But may be a compromise regards material. Sure a wider range of suitable carpet would be found in Italy. Although my car is RHD it was built for export to Singapore. So I think a closer match of carpet would be found in Italy.
I try to preserve some originality but may have to compromise. The carpets I have are the originals I guess, but at least 70 years old. So well past their best.

Back