The Benz

Currently reading:
The Benz

Venters

bairns, not bombs.
[attachment=1:104wy76s]286320_10150273618502731_789402730_7548480_480243_o (1).jpg[/attachment:104wy76s]

99 Vito 110cdi 114k on the clock. Still pulls well, well quieter than I expected. But it's not perfect. Gear selector cables are tight I think maybe a cv joint is on it's way out and it's leaking exhaust gasses at the front somewhere. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere about a german and exhaust gas.
fuhrer.gif

theres always a front garden :) mother wont be to happy if i land with something and make a drive :)

ive tryed telling her it would mean less grass to cut , but my dad buts in and says that i could not have a slightly lowered car as i would not get up the drive lol ( if we make one in the front ) so i need a new plan :) park on the road :p

muppet42 said:
Approach it with the Russian doll analogy - put the Cinq in the back of the van :)

Joking aside, you know when my Expansion Tank blew on the Sei??
Well 1 guy with a White Van said if we took the Mirrors off he & about 4 or 5 others could fit it in his van..... nearly said yes.
But still got home eventually with help from Ming.

19 x 8.5s :D

Dunno if it's gonna be lowered yet. It depends how the springs affect the load carrying ability. Fully loaded I'm gonna be kinda close to maximum capacity so anything that affects that needs to be considered.

Back