Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

Currently reading:
Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

got a mate in leeds who is going to his house today.... if the car is still there he is going to buy it for me....

i wont say what happens if he sold it

right. so these came today XD

Pic_0808_193.jpg

oh, and stripped the bay down completely. litterally just need to move the exhaust over and then unbolt the block :).

cant wait to get another engine. oh and as you may be able to see the passanger side cat is ****ed. its all messed up inside and seems to have eaten a shed load of oil.

so need to do something with them.

Pic_0808_194.jpg

no... its got loads left on it?? dunno where u mean.

and yeh the manifold also looks seriously identical to all the alfa TS range!. even the gaskets are a almost identical shape.

[attachment=1:z5da0hpg]550565_10151237108558615_454591094_n.jpg[/attachment:z5da0hpg]

Just bought this..... and im not entirely sure yet which car will donor which.

its a 1.8 90k on clock, full leather interior and everything else 1.8's came with. needs nothing but a gearbox and a tyre(failed mot on a knick in tyre)

so i could put engine from this to the blue one, ooor coilies ect from blue to this one... still not sure. vote!

(body work is nicer on red, but unsure on color. where as love the blue but its abit tatty)

would white leather look good in blue cars??? who knows

ad say stick wi the red un as transferring collies etc is bound to be easier and cheaper than transplanting the engine/interior from it to blue.

you manage to pick it up cheap being an mot failure?

£200 as it was a MOT fail on two items.

1. knick in tyre,
2. cv gaiter split.

and also it was stuck in third gear and wouldnt come out... but i pushed it around the corner for "recovery" and then just fixed the selectors and drove it home! :p .

woul;d need to put blue gearbox in red, or red engine in blue.... seen as its all coming apart im still leaning towards fixing blue up as its my pride and joy :p

Go with the cheap, easy and fun option and forget about colour.

I never wanted a red car but when my last car died and I had to find another car I test-drove most cars in my price range. My GP was the only one that shouted "buy me" and even though I hated the colour I bought it anyway. It was mine - I had no choice.

nowadays I barely notice what colour it is so I say make the car what you want it to be and don't get too hung up on the aesthetics.

Find a Nice 1.2 3 door stilo cheap with MOT at least 10 month and i will swap you my 1,8......seeing you the man for finding cheap deals...only 54000 on clock, excellent body, apart from bonnet, then just transplant suspension ect, and you a winner.....an i get cheaper road tax.

Back