Please look out for any bugs that crept in!

Currently reading:
Please look out for any bugs that crept in!

Ah yes - this will happen as the mobile app doesn't support the classifieds redirect (i guess the mobile site doesn't either - I will look into fixing that) - nice catch!

Thank you very much!

I’ve noticed On iPhone or iPad no topic notifications lately when someone posts in something that you are subscribed to.

On Android you can turn on and off individual push notification settings, have you checked the app settings?

Yes I have and the app is always running I had re installed but still seems to be the same. It’s not a big issue but was a handy feature to have. Thanks for replying so quickly

Yes I have and the app is always running I had re installed but still seems to be the same. It’s not a big issue but was a handy feature to have. Thanks for replying so quickly
Ah I know the answer to this - it's because the push certificate expired - the new update (in a week or so) will fix this :)

Capture.JPG

forgot password - random generator of new passwords, could be guessed.
i reset mine twice today and received a password with the same letters and 1 number in a format of 8 characters.

Could be breached pretty easy by someone like myself.

Apple are now reviewing the update, should be done in a day or two.. ?

Back