Technical P0096-00 Air intake manifold temperature Plausibility signal complete failure and BV 106D-86, Drivestyle system system signal invalid

Currently reading:
Technical P0096-00 Air intake manifold temperature Plausibility signal complete failure and BV 106D-86, Drivestyle system system signal invalid

digger58

Established member
P0096-00 Air intake manifold temperature Plausibility signal complete failure and BV 106D-86, Drivestyle system system signal invalid, Only on day 4 of ownership and very disappointed, anyone got any ideas please? BTW I haven't used this site for a while and can't find how to search for a topic, I thought I used to be able to go to a specific forum page and use a search function to bring up similar issues, Can I still do this? If so how? TIA

Had a look at a few things on line and I'm leaning towards the battery, the resting voltage is 12.04 which is about goosed in my estimation, I'll fit a new battery tomorrow and maybe it might sort a lot of this out, Looks like the original battery so 6 yrs old, I found this on my wifes C4 that anything but good voltage in battery causes a Christmas tree of lights to illuminate and give all sorts of codes. Any thoughts on this?

Back