Non-Italian new car :(

Currently reading:
Non-Italian new car :(

Mrcento said:
sounds good! :)

how do you find the performance of the 2.0 in an x3?

Pretty good actually, the Pug had 110bhp, X has 150bhp an you can certainly tell. Happily pull and overtake in 5th then cruise in 6th.

steve119 said:
I was speaking to my friend in the motor industry the other day and he let me into a little secret, the moment the White stuff appears the dealers add an extra 400 notes onto their 4x4's! :s

lol, can believe that. When we signed the dealer part of the agreement they had changed the figures so "it sits better on our books" tbh the only other within 50miles is same age and SE spec, but without the extras and 3k more expensive so more than happy.

Basic "from" prices are pretty miserly in terms of spec I've heard, so great that you've got a few of the extras thrown in. It's always something many German manufacturers are notorious for. Not that it's ever affected me, but I'm sure you had to have a "smoker's option" added to get an ashtray and lighter on one of the Bavarian brands in the past, I'm sure it was a Beemer, but can't remember for sure. Made me chuckle as it was something that infuriated Clarkson :laugh:

Here's a couple of quick pic's I took on the phone today

2010-12-07105241.jpg

2010-12-07105224.jpg

tried taking on of the rear and the camera couldn't focus lol

MPG gauge is currently at 27.1mpg and has been all week, will get latest info loaded into fuelly.com and see what they make of the last tank.
We were at Center Parcs, Penrith at start of week and couldn't resist a couple of pictures,

P1000823.jpg

P1000815.jpg

P1000814.jpg

P1000813.jpg

like i said with my tuning box ang got slated for using one

i got to newcastle and back on just over half a tank Mrcento was with me to prove and then took a trip to glasgow and back without the tuning box and used half a tank
figure difference was 60mpg down to newcastle and 47mpg to glasgow

Back