IMG_0162.JPG

Punto Evo My Punto Evo 1.4T Sporing :D

Introduction

Hello,

I'm Nathan from Dumfries and Galloway.

This is my 2011 Punto Evo 1.4T Sporting, got it last July.
I've fitted a Forge induction kit
Mtec DRL's
Mtec side lights
Osram headlamps
Phillips chrome indicators
bee sting ariel.
Planning to do more, any ideas?
Looks awesome mate! Coilovers/lowering kit, custom exhaust, remap all ideas :D!

Yeah that sounds good mate, check my thread if want some ideas :D!

Guys with the tuning boxes! Have you noticed an increase in fuel consumption with them on? Thinking about maybe getting one for my sporting?! Only as I do a fair few motorway miles and managing to get a nice 42 from already but more would be a bonus :D

Guys with the tuning boxes! Have you noticed an increase in fuel consumption with them on? Thinking about maybe getting one for my sporting?! Only as I do a fair few motorway miles and managing to get a nice 42 from already but more would be a bonus :D
To be honest I haven’t noticed any change, I think they are suppose to increase fuel economy but then it also encourages you to use the quicker acceleration… so its swings and roundabouts I suppose!

To be honest I haven’t noticed any change, I think they are suppose to increase fuel economy but then it also encourages you to use the quicker acceleration… so its swings and roundabouts I suppose!

Ok thanks! Also for the more power :devil: tmc the most popular? Have not heard of the 'tuning e stile'?!

Ok thanks! Also for the more power :devil: tmc the most popular? Have not heard of the 'tuning e stile'?!

Tuning E Stile (Or Tuning and Styling) is an Italian brand, but not to be confused with the "Italian Box". I have one and not had any problems with it and as its less than £100 delivered, its an extra £200 (Compared to the TMC) that can go towards an FMIC or exhaust :) Link will be added soon when I find them again...

Also don't expect better fuel consumption, just don't expect it to stay above 35 regardless of who makes the box

Linky:
Tuning E Stile
And they are usually at your house within 2 days :)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Tuning E Stile (Or Tuning and Styling) is an Italian brand, but not to be confused with the "Italian Box". I have one and not had any problems with it and as its less than £100 delivered, its an extra £200 (Compared to the TMC) that can go towards an FMIC or exhaust :) Link will be added soon when I find them again...

Also don't expect better fuel consumption, just don't expect it to stay above 35 regardless of who makes the box

Linky:
Tuning E Stile
And they are usually at your house within 2 days :)

Thanks! Looks good! The output figures the same as the tmc or thereabouts? :) yea like the looks of the FMIC and either a induction kit or performance filter... Just hope the insurance won't be much! :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Who said anything about insurance? its easy to remove if in an accident :)

output depends on map but the highest map is 162hp, ever so slightly higher than the TMC

Oh, also comes with no quible 3 yr garuntee

Right its been a while and its due an update!

1.Red silicone hoses
1373825336890.jpg
2. Lowered on 50MM H&R springs
1373825480864.jpg
Before and after shot.
1373825532567.jpg
3. Metal Pressed number plates
1373825596642.jpg
4. Forge subframe brace bars
1373825636143.jpg
5. Forge Intercooler
1373825725391.jpg
1373825746102.jpg
6. And now a cat back SuperSpint exhaust system. With no silencers!
1373825834747.jpg
1373825864633.jpg

Let me know what you guys think?

Not really noticed any difference with the intercooler, and to tell the truth I wasn't expecting any difference. I got it because of the tmc box, as it would help cool the turbo better as it going though more strain.

Back