ipods are ****!! hate them, mines broken

Currently reading:
ipods are ****!! hate them, mines broken

the bloody screen has smashed :mad: and now it wont turn on, see pics, its **** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: dont buy one! :bang: (n)

how much do you reckon this will cost to fix? when connected to power, it does nothing. :(

Attachments

• Image146.jpg
    Image146.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Image145.jpg
    Image145.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 45
  • Image144.jpg
    Image144.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 43
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats made my evening, thanks Beau :D

So it just smashed the screen on its own then did it? :rolleyes:
Of course it did, therefore it's **** and no-one should buy one.
Mine hasn't smashed it's screen, and I've had it years.
H

beau_4076 said:
hmmm on that website its £115 fitted.

id rather buy car parts tbh, and i dont know what else is wrong with it?? because it dont turn on at all.
you're the reason Nokia had to spend x million pounds recalling their rubber surrounded phones...
The phone that is shock proof, was too much of a temptation for most people who felt the need to throw it at the floor.. people like you...

Here's an idea, it's some elecronic equipment, not a frisbee, it's designed to be listened to not bounced off a wall... why don't you look after your stuff... next you'll be smashing your sister's car up with a bat for fun

turboned said:
maybe when apple links up with casio to create a g-pod, then it'll survive the beau test......

First ive heard about this link up. Where do i sign ;)

Beau -

http://depot.info.apple.com/ipod/?country=uk&language=en

Ipod's free repair service, if you bought your Ipod from a shop, can provide a serial number and it is under a year old, then go to the link, fill out the details and viola, Apple send you a nice box to pack your Ipod in, send off, and within 1 week they will probably send you a brand new Ipod, exactly what they did for me :)

Beau you are a thing in my pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back