FAO Admin mofos

Currently reading:
FAO Admin mofos

So you were thinking about it all night?

Must be the Lynx effect :lol: :lol:

Steady tiger, nowt but idle speculation this morning when pondering on last night's posts.

I'd have had nightmares if I'd been thinking about it all night :eek: :D

Option is definitely ticked in the control panel with no expiration date so a problem elsewhere I guess. Hopefully Callum will be able to take a look either tomorrow or Wednesday

And again.... as trivial as a problem it is, its bloody annoying :lol:

Stuart said:
And again.... as trivial as a problem it is, its bloody annoying :lol:

right Stuart lets get this sorted.

What are you trying to access the site on?

If mobile android of ios?

have you rebooted the device in between logins?

what browser are you using?

have you cleared your browsing history, cookies and cache?

when login in are you clicking the remember me or are you hitting the remember my password option used by your browser?

thanks will try sort it today :laugh:

Samsung s2
Not rebooted
Same browser i always use, standard explorer that came with phone
Yes clicking remember me

Im doubting how to clear cookies on here now, since nothing is working. This is the only site im having issues with, another 2 logins this morning alone.

right had a look the only thing i can see is that the phone may not be storing the cookies in your browser im going to keep looking but for now you are the only one with the issue i will keep digging though i have cleared the cookies stored on the site and i also have reset the cache but obviously still isnt working. if you set your browser into desktop mode scroll to the bottom their is an option to delete site cookies try that also after that run your phone over with the l200

Ok, ive deleted all board cookies, hope its that. It was doing it when i was in Nigeria but i just presumed that was because of the nigerian ip address, but its continued since ive been home...

Bloody computermabobs.. bring back pen n paper!!

Still doing it... learning to just accept the fact

A bit tedious now... hopefully will change when/if I get an upgrade this year.

New phone... and guess what... fckn login again...

Could it be an android conflict with the forum software? Only 2 things are the same as before I changed phones... 1) the forum software, 2) phone software.

Laptop isn't signing out itself. And only started doing it since the new forum was created. Just a thought.

Last phone was just the Internet app can't remember what app, but the icon was a globe.

This one is just the purple icon Internet app on Samsung s6

Back