Technical exhaust heat shield

Currently reading:
Technical exhaust heat shield

dangfiat

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to find the heat shield that goes on the right side of the engine bay to protect the distributer? I'm in the US and have a 500F with the 126 650 motor

I see an aluminium Abarth version, but it's $150. Isn't there a sheet metal stock version?

Thanks
Daniel

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to find the heat shield that goes on the right side of the engine bay to protect the distributer? I'm in the US and have a 500F with the 126 650 motor

I see an aluminium Abarth version, but it's $150. Isn't there a sheet metal stock version?

Thanks
Daniel

Never mind, found they are in stock at Ricambio.

Fairly disappointed as I bought this car on BAT (bringatrailer) and was told it ran well. Ah well. "no warrenty" and auction... hehehe

Never mind, found they are in stock at Ricambio.

Fairly disappointed as I bought this car on BAT (bringatrailer) and was told it ran well. Ah well. "no warrenty" and auction... hehehe
I'd not be disappointed, it's one small part. Mine came without the same part but it didn't throw me or make me lose interest in the car

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely not loosing interest in the little beast :D! I've done a bare metal restore of my Riley Elf before and was just hoping that this one was a little more "finished" than it is

No worries though, I'm all in on fixing it up!

Back