Off Topic Beware: jedgley17 on eBay

Currently reading:
Off Topic Beware: jedgley17 on eBay

something strange here....
I searched the "jedgley17" on google but 'cause I am in Rome at the moment
Google.it is the default search engine
It come up that an Ebay account based in Britan was selling Mk1 panda wheels...

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Fiat-Speedli...5-128-X19-X1-9-Mirafiori-Lancia-/151258218019

ebay.it username is tuscanmountaincottage
based in Liverpool

Of course it could be only a very very strange coincidence

It is a coincidence as that is a trusted member ;) Who is an Excellent seller (y)

Last edited:

Attachments

• Feedback.JPG
    Feedback.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 80
Yikes. Hadn't realised I'd had dealings with Jedgley17. It did arrive as promised, so it seems some transactions (I guess the ones through ebay) are fulfilled properly.

Presumably this is (ostensibly at least) Greg's girlfriend's/sister's account? As mentioned somewhere above, contact came from someone called Jodie Edgley. Postcode was different to the one Jakub found and was in Bromyard, HR7 4xx (I do have the full postcode but not the full address).

I've now searched emails/ebay (surprising how easy it is to do that eh) and I'd also exchanged messages about a Sisley engine and box on behalf of a fellow FF member, but came to nowt.
David

I know this thread is doing everyone's nut but I feel I must continue and hopefully hit the nail on the head with this to convince everyone including Greg1275 that there are not two Gregs, there is only one - with two names and two identities...

1) homeward started this thread by making an allegation, allegedly on behalf of someone else, that I keep changing my eBay user ID. A quick check reveals that this allegation is quite blatantly untrue as my account was created in 2008 and has been known by the same name at all times thereafter.

(Section regarding @homeward & @Alixcompo deleted)

3) After much toing and froing AndyPanda4x4 came out and claimed to have purchased some plastic trim pieces and fuel pipes from me which he alleges not received. It may be that this allegation has been made to support homewards allegations which by this point had quite plainly stalled or in the alternative may be a case of mistaken identity or further in the alternative some sort of misunderstanding. In any event I am investigating this and Alixcompo 's complaint with an open mind. So far, I have run the same checks as with alix and again I can find no record of any communications or transactions between myself and AndyPanda4x4 through ebay/paypal. To the best of my recollection the only communications between my self and Andy are as stated earlier in this thread and amount to receipt of a friendship request from Andy via facebook and a short exchange messages where Andy was inquiring as to what parts I had left for sale, followed by those communications that have taken place through this forum.

4) The yugo wheels came to me in approximately 2001 and were fitted to my white panda. I ran the wheels on this panda until approximately 2003, when I acquired a set of steel wheels with nearly new tyres from an accident damaged 2wd panda. It had been on my mind to sell them for sometime, but i finally got round to removing they're tyres in may of this year and listing them for sale. I have listed them once and once only where they sold to a buyer from france.

5)Finally, I am investing the issues raised by Alixcompo and AndyApnda4x4. I have so far investigated my ebay inbox for as far back as it will let me. I have also reviewed my paypal transactions as far back as it will let me go. I have searched for invoice 161 as referred to by alix. I have also run searches on my email account under the names "alixcompo" and "berryman". None of these checks confirmed the allegations being made against me. As an option of last resort, I am obtaining the records from eBay/paypal. Once I have the full facts of the matter at my disposal I will take a decision.

So the fight for my money back was reborn after this came up on facebook, on May 10th this year...

...Please note specifics of the white Panda, red drum, broken rear arch plastic, white sticker in the rear window etc.

This is ultimately where Greg's argument starts - as shown in the above quote, contacting him only to find out what parts he had available. NOT TRUE. As I said, I was in contact with Greg in August 2013 through ebay, phone and text messages regarding bits off the same white Panda and the elusive grey Sisley with the Yugo wheels...

...and...

I can no longer access the original pics, only the thumb nails as original ebay messages get deleted after 90 days. Please note the username and date sent on the ebay messages, and ofcourse the same details on the white car.

After this payment was sent via the address provided by Greg over TEXT message (so you wouldn't find it in your ebay or email history Greg - I can provide screen shots of the whole set of conversations if you really want!)

The payment...

...Greg claims he hasn't received the funds, I rang PayPal today - they confirmed that the funds had indeed landed into Greg's account and would be happy to provide info in writing if requested.

So Greg has my money, and I have no parts!

Back to the start, when the photo was posted on facebook, the link to the Panda parts currently being auctioned was posted with the picture shown. This lead through to the new ebay ID of "jedgley17" selling the parts off the same car(s), the new account held by Greg's partner Jodie Edgley as stated in previous comments. Any doubt of the relationship?

After that all the rest is logged as seen above - the warning to fellow pandits, and then the brief defense.

So Greg Greg1275 you owe me £90, and I would like it back please - now!

Oh and Beware: gregd1985 & jedgley17 on ebay, Greg1275 and ofcourse Greg Davies.

I have Dunlop sport sp tyre's 205/55/16 fitted to my stilo.They were on it when i bought it but the have lasted only 12,000 miles and need replacing front ones only.I have'nt being rallying in the car although i do press on sometimes but it should'nt cause that much wear.Anyone else have the same problem,is there something wrong with the car.Any ideas?

This isn't doing mine or as far as I can tell anyone else on here's head in mate, we all want to see justice done and are all behind you and the others who have had problems with this seller who has of course now been thoroughly found out.

Just be careful on that one. You know the worlds gone bloody mad.
But on the other hand go for it! It's about time con artists / thieves / cheats are held to account.

The guy needs to come clean now and do the right thing. he's full life is under the spot light and it's going to get messy.

Back