best photo you've taken

Currently reading:
best photo you've taken

Taken at the Torc waterfall in the Killarney national park last summer with a Canon 350D/100-300mm telephoto lense/polarising filter and a one second exposure.

Taken during the storms in January on Sidmouth sea front with my Canon 1100D/50mm F1.8 lense and a two second exposure.

That's very nice!

A few from me I took this evening as the sun was going down...

_1010779_crop.jpg

_1010785_crop.jpg

_1010788_crop.jpg

_1010798_crop.jpg

This photo of mine got a Highly Commended in the annual photographic competition at Belfast Zoo recently...

Not taken with a proper camera - just my phone. :D

IMG_20140913_182451.JPG

Very good, but did you really have to shout "Look out there's a LION!........to be sure"?

Ha Ha Mr Beardy! I believe it was the zebra's fault though. It tried to bite it on its bum, lol. :ROFLMAO:

However could you blame the lion? Qays is fast asleep!

DSC_000920.JPG

Mind you, I think the tiger has got his eye on you!

IMG_20141213_234309.JPG

Lions: Giraffe? Too busy. zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz.

Tiger: Sod the giraffe, there's a Wee Smurf over there I've got my eye on. Nom nom.

Very nice. Clear as a bell and nicely composed. A little disappointed there aren't any pictures of the Lesser Spotted Mugabe impaled on a long rusty spike

I know what your saying. It's a shame a beautiful country is run by someone who has no respect for anyone else. Just can't wait for the day he does disappear.

I still call it home. And I will be returning again this year for a well deserved break. Can't wait.

Back