General Anyone seen a new 500 in Britain yet?

Currently reading:
General Anyone seen a new 500 in Britain yet?

Regular folk would have to tell ickle lies to get a drive,like u could go to JCS fiat dealers in kegworth derby and tell them you are an eccentric millionaire and willing to pay the crazee overpriced £15990 they were asking for their red 500 Lounge car and u will get a test drive. When you've had a nice long ride tell em u will collect it April lst next year:cry: :cry: :cry:

Find some more 500s in Britain and I will find you one you can test drive. Surely we have not found all the little babi 500s around. Add to the list if you can peeps.

500s seen in Britain:
Black 500 Sport Piccadilly Motors Wakefield
White 500 Sport Piccadilly Motors Knaresborough
Red 500 Lounge JCS Fiat Kegworth Derbyshire
Black 500 Sport ttcentre.com SurreySilver
500 Sport M-vogue Northampton

Last edited:
Here you go, pure sex! :cool:

SP_A00201.jpg

H2DaE having seen the black 500 at TTCentre, can you tell me if the black is metallic or regular paint?

Pretty sure it was just regular, how come?

I can't take the credit for spotting it, eagle eye Gaz (Whiley) spotted it while we were driving past on Saturday night. Cue me hitting the anchors and turning the car around for a better look

There's a black one in the showroom of Piccadilly in Wakefield. Had a sit in it the other day - very nice indeed. Worth upsetting the wife just to have of these.
I've got a picture somewhere and i'll post it if i can find it.

The tt centre one is on ebay and still says 20 in stock ,but there's only one really and its not for sale til he can get some more:cry: Ring and ask ttcentre what colour it is, and he'll prob say what colour do you want cos that's the colour he can get for delivery whenever you want. Yeeeeash riiiiiight.:devil:

The Piccadilly Wakefiel;d one and the Piccadilly Knaresborough one are both advertised on autotrader as for sale - but are not for sale really, seems its just to increase showroom traffic and try to get orders from people. :cry:

The JCS Kegworth one was advertised at £15990 and they've not sold it - not surprised at that price:cry: Trade media like Parkers think this sort of behaviour is disgraceful but Fiat dont seem to want to do anything about it.:rolleyes:

http://www.fiat.co.uk/Community/forums/thread/435.aspx

http://www.fiat.co.uk/Community/forums/thread/472.aspx

Any more confirmed sightings of the little beauties in Britain, put them on this thread please!:D :D :D

List so far is:

Black 500 Sport ttcentre.com SurreySilver
500 Sport M-vogue Northampton

Walkers Garage in North Yorkshire have a black 500, it was driven back from Turin and was in the process of having its UK spec lights fitted and the speedo sorted try their web site or ring 01609 777221 for details.
(y)

Two English garages are advertising a new left hand drive 500 for sale on the net. Both are skanky liars, they havent really got one for sale and wont get one til about September. My folks went to look at one advertised on autotrader for sale at Fiat main dealers Pewsham Garages Chippenham but the salesman just tried selling them a Panda which he said was about the same but cheaper.

Anyone seen a new 500 in britain yet or know of one over here?
Preferably a real one, not just a pretend one advertised to mislead people:(

my local dealership seemed pretty down on the whole thing, said the prices he'd heard (but wouldn't confirm) would put off a lot of people longterm due to a large gap between the UK and rest of Europe. He wasn't able to take any deposits, had no idea when they would arrive and said they'd prob go straight out and be resold over list.

I bought a panda 100 instead and will wait for the dust to settle.

equally, he couldv'e been talking rot, though he seemed decent, I asked about Bravo sales and he just shook his head :(

500 will prob be no better than the Panda 100 anyway, jst more expensive to start with. You prob got a discount on the panda too - no way will you get discount with the 500 for a year or more, Fiat can make sure of that by limiting supplies.

Last edited:
I saw a white 500 driving past Clapham Junction station last Sunday evening. It was left hand drive with Italian plates on it I think. Nice to see one in the flesh but it looks really naff and cheap in that white!(n)

The WHITE 500 at the dealer in Knaresborough has stripes on it to try and make it look less like a washing-machine-on-wheels:p

Regarding the BLACK colour, jasse jase said
someone on another forum has confirmed that it is not metallic.
Never mind what it says elsewhere, I still reckon the BLACK colour IS Metallic​
In Italy it's called Nero Metallizzato
In France one of its names is Noir Metalisee

When the Italian dealers advertise the black 500s on www.ebay.it they describe them as
Couleur: Noir
Peinture Metalisee:Oui​

:p :p :p :p I rest my case​

Last edited:
Go and have a look at a black one Jasse
Surrey or Wakefield, the choice is yours.

Black 500 Sport ttcentre.com Surrey
Silver 500 Sport M-vogue Northampton

Is that the lot then/
Have we found all the little critters
Any more British sightings of new 500s you lot - any colour - please?:)

Go and have a look at a black one Jasse
Surrey or Wakefield, the choice is yours.

Black 500 Sport ttcentre.com Surrey
Silver 500 Sport M-vogue Northampton

Is that the lot then/
Have we found all the little critters
Any more British sightings of new 500s you lot - any colour - please?:)

I will do in a couple of weeks just as soon as I get back from my holiday.

Saw the black one at Piccadily in Wakefield few days ago, dealer couldnt give any info re models, prices..
Wasnt all that impressed, prefer PANDA's....But then I might be bias.:)

Back