Technical Do panda disc brakes fit a Cinquecento

Currently reading:
Technical Do panda disc brakes fit a Cinquecento

smart51

Established member
I'm looking for brake upgrades that will fit under 13" rims and I notice that the Panda has 240mm vented discs. The centre bore and PCD is correct. Do any of you know if the disc and caliper will fit the Cinquecento?

I've found that the Panda (and Fiat 500 diesel) discs are 41mm tall, about 3mm too small.

Palio discs are also 20mm thick but they are are 47mm tall - the same size as the uno turbo discs. They're about 3mm too tall so will need a spacer to fit. The Palio calipers may be easier to find than Uno Turbo ones. Does anyone know if they're the same fitment?

Pretty sure you could use 240mm vented multijet panda discs with Uno turbo calipers. I was gonna go down this route before swapping to Punto GT brakes (and sticking with 13s:p)

you've got GT brakes under 13s? How did you do that?

you've got GT brakes under 13s? How did you do that?

Revolution RFX alloys have excellent clearance. Its a VERY tight fit and I do use spacers. Haven't seen any other wheels that look like they can do it although the Braid Winrace 13 wheels look like they stand a good chance. Annoyingly people rarely post pics of the backs of alloys when selling them!

Never gonna happen with any Fiat allloys though.

P.s. I do have a set of Uno turbo calipers and discs that I'm selling....

Changing the alloys is out of my budget. I haven't found a car yet, but I'll be looking for vented brakes when I do.

Back