What's your favourite historic sweets?

Currently reading:
What's your favourite historic sweets?

Ohh I forgot to say I loved Spanish tobacco. It had two of my favourite tastes coconut and lots of sugar. I ate three blocks of it one morning and I boaked it all up later in the day.

Well after I turned white, was speeding out of my tree. Tossed my breakfast, lunch and the three blocks over my good Sunday chapel jacket and trousers. The priest was not very happy

Turns out he was full of altar wine, and didn't like everybody looking at me.

Ohh I forgot to say I loved Spanish tobacco. It had two of my favourite tastes coconut and lots of sugar. I ate three blocks of it one morning and I boaked it all up later in the day.

Well after I turned white, was speeding out of my tree. Tossed my breakfast, lunch and the three blocks over my good Sunday chapel jacket and trousers. The priest was not very happy

Turns out he was full of altar wine, and didn't like everybody looking at me.
Well there you go. Every day is, as "they" say, a school day (anyone know who "they" are by the way?) I've never heard of "Spanish Tobacco" but I've googled it and it doesn't sound all that appetizing? Shredded coconut laced with sweet flavouring? I love the taste of coconut but can't get on with the texture of the flesh. For example that old Scottish favourite Snowballs: https://www.tunnock.co.uk/products/snowballs/ would be great if it wasn't for the shredded coconut they're coated with.

Back