General Waze differences

Currently reading:
General Waze differences

burtstyle

Moved/copied from the mk3 pages…

I was after a 4x4 cross, but a Waze with most of what we want has come up.

Roof rails - I known are rare but id have flush

No alloy wheels - are the genuine ones readily available as a set? (replace the steels and trims)

Anything else that I’d be lacking over the 4x4 cross. This Waze one has winter pack.

Thanks!!

Too late now! But, main difference between 4x4 and Cross is Hill Descent Control, auto climate and a 60/40 spilt rear seat. Couple of extra air bags too. Otherwise identical mechanically but a few extra plastic bits. 4x4 Waze was lacking a few bits from normal 4x4 - inc I think seat height adjust but again mechanically the same

Id quite like to put steel wheels in my 4x4 - less ‘fragile’ :)

Too late now! But, main difference between 4x4 and Cross is Hill Descent Control, auto climate and a 60/40 spilt rear seat. Couple of extra air bags too. Otherwise identical mechanically but a few extra plastic bits. 4x4 Waze was lacking a few bits from normal 4x4 - inc I think seat height adjust but again mechanically the same

Id quite like to put steel wheels in my 4x4 - less ‘fragile’ :)
Yeah I’m a fan of steels - looking for 18” for our T6. Hopefully a 4x4 cross coming on
Monday!!! It was advertised as a city cross, so we had that comparison to do to work out it was what we wanted, but also were looking at a Waze - prefer the interior on a Waze - whoever does the colours at the fiat factory must be colour blind, that 4x4 brown doesn’t match everything!! 😂. I think I’ll get some of those northcore seat covers if they won’t be too baggy.

Back