Watford convoy for Brooklands 02/04/2009 - 6.30am for 6.45am leaving

Currently reading:
Watford convoy for Brooklands 02/04/2009 - 6.30am for 6.45am leaving

the idea is to meet at sainsburys, watford:

Cow Lane
WATFORD
Hertfordshire
WD25 9JS

there is a petrol station there too, for any fill ups needed. from your assorted online mappers and satnavs, you will see it is about 5 mins from either J5 or J6 of the M1.

from there, jump onto the M25 at J19, again about 5 mins away, to burn round to brooky.

i know the usual suspects will be there:p for the rest, we will be heading to the tescos carpark, where we'll join up with all the others, and be set in once the mods have the pitch set up

and that would make the people going to tescos like 2 hours early lol!

its not far from watford to weybridge, so if we leave at 7, we get to tesco at about 8am... and people probably arent gonna meet up there till 9.30am!

i think its probably a better idea for people going to tescos and not the site, to meet up a little later and have our own convoy

Meet at Tesco by 8-8.30 then we have enough time to organise the convoy for around 9.
Who has the addy of Tesco ill be damned if i can remember where it is.

Yeah thats the one. I wont be at watford as im coming from SE Kent but will be at Tesco by about 8 to help arrange cars as i think were going Tipo first and go in groups of cars unlike last year.

Back