General Water coming into passenger footwell Qubo

Currently reading:
General Water coming into passenger footwell Qubo

Hi there would appreciate some help with water coming into the passenger footwell of our 2019 Qubo.

Looking through the forums we think it is the scuttle drain, have found one rubber outlet and that is now clear but couldn't find the second one. Does anyone know if there are one or two in the Qubo.

Many thanks

Sue

Hi there would appreciate some help with water coming into the passenger footwell of our 2019 Qubo.

Looking through the forums we think it is the scuttle drain, have found one rubber outlet and that is now clear but couldn't find the second one. Does anyone know if there are one or two in the Qubo.

Many thanks

Sue
Found the other rubber drain, tucked back on itself so wasn't doing much and possibly why we were having issues. Something to keep an eye on in future.

Found the other rubber drain, tucked back on itself so wasn't doing much and possibly why we were having issues. Something to keep an eye on in future.
Another thing to be aware of , is if you or someone has had a replacement windscreen and it wasn't sealed correctly.
I had a customer who lived by a Golf course and had a screen replacement paid for by them for an errant golf ball. However sometime later they experienced electrical issues which I traced to water ingress around the ECU behind the glove pocket on passenger side, so Golf club got another bill;).

I clean mine out once per year. I also had water coming in passenger footwell every time air con was on. It turns out it was a blocked air con drain tube underneath. Cleared it and dry as a sponge cake.

Back