daypic43.jpg

daypic44.jpg

daypic45.jpg

daypic5.jpg

daypic6.jpg

daypic7.jpg

daypic8.jpg

daypic9.jpg

<Brilliant pics mate! I'll pop my pics, etc on here as well, keep'em all together :cool: (though they're no where near as decent, blame the camera on the phone and the person using it :p )>

Had a pretty decent time I have to say. Although sat nav couldn't find the park, pointing to it on it's map got me there and via some interesting b-roads. Reminded me just how much I need new suspension.

Was great to see some of the members of the forum, their cars and have a chat. Everyone seems friendly in person, which is nice :D

Seemed to be more Alfas than Fiats, but I guess that was to be expected. Heck of a lot of Coupés turned up, but I was more surprised by the number of Integrales there. Chuck in a few Ferraris, Maseratis and a Lambo and all in all some nice metal glistening in the East of Scotland sun. Damn windy though.

Anyway, shall be going next year me thinks, hopefully with a more interesting incarnation of the Stilo. In the meantime, here's the pics I managed to get before my phone memory ran out...

Fook sake Colin, you not got a "save for web" option on your photoshop? Even with an 8mb connection it's taking 400years to open.

thats the pics reduced in size buy half from what they were

tiem i edited them and stuff and saved all 46 pics which around about 1mb a pic so prob about 45mb of pics from me :lol:

Martyn said:
:cool: Colin - try as Matt suggested. Save for web.

Forum *usually* does pics fine, I aint online long enough just now to have a proper look though! Will next time I've a chance!

Some good pics btw....(from what Ive been able to see so far)

i want hires ones thou it took hours to resize them and edit just they 46 pics am i **** doing it all again when its just this forum that does it lol

Goldywaggon said:
Martyn said:
:cool: Colin - try as Matt suggested. Save for web.

Forum *usually* does pics fine, I aint online long enough just now to have a proper look though! Will next time I've a chance!

Some good pics btw....(from what Ive been able to see so far)

i want hires ones thou it took hours to resize them and edit just they 46 pics am i **** doing it all again when its just this forum that does it lol

if you have xp, microsoft do an image resizer powertoy. with it installed, all you do is right click, resize, then pic your size from the list. Still haven't got a version for vista though(!!)

Back