Technical Seatbelt airbag connections

Currently reading:
Technical Seatbelt airbag connections

Lukej2001

I’ve had a problem with my airbag light being permanently on for a while now I’ve watched a couple videos of how to fix it and came along one which showed the wiring connections and I’ve noticed the one on the video has an extra wire next to the black one which is grey. The passenger side does have the grey cable but the drivers side does not. The fault was originally intermittent and then I took I into a garage and after it was permanent. I was wondering if anyone has a Fiat punto easy+ 2016 and can tell me if there is supposed to be another wire next to the black one on the drivers.

Thanks

Attachments

• 8D0A7EBE-A7B7-4AA3-A104-48E23A7DED76.jpeg
    8D0A7EBE-A7B7-4AA3-A104-48E23A7DED76.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 120
I’ve had a problem with my airbag light being permanently on for a while now I’ve watched a couple videos of how to fix it and came along one which showed the wiring connections and I’ve noticed the one on the video has an extra wire next to the black one which is grey. The passenger side does have the grey cable but the drivers side does not. The fault was originally intermittent and then I took I into a garage and after it was permanent. I was wondering if anyone has a Fiat punto easy+ 2016 and can tell me if there is supposed to be another wire next to the black one on the drivers.

Thanks
This may be relevant from my daughters 2010 Punto Evo if you do a search for it in technical:-

Technical 2012 Punto Evo 1.4 Airbag Node (NAB)​

Back