Ducato Proxy Alignment Help

Currently reading:
Ducato Proxy Alignment Help

jnmmoore

Hi
Fiat have fitted a new airbag ECU but unable to proxy align as I have fitted an after market stereo and they say we need to original to complete the alignment which we do not have.

Anyone in the Newmarket area able to help of any advice please?

Desperate as MOT and tax expired and the motorhome is now stuck at the dealers.

Jon

Well there is the thing. The ECU can not be proxy aligned without the OEM radio. I have managed to source the original and waiting for the garage to report back.

Well there is the thing. The ECU can not be proxy aligned without the OEM radio. I have managed to source the original and waiting for the garage to report back.
well, knock me down with a 10 ton truck. I did not expect that. If that is the case the Actual Fiat software is quite prescriptive (not unknown). I am sure that multiecuscan can proxi align without a radio present having read various threads. IF anyone has knowledge/ experience of either case id love to know.

well, knock me down with a 10 ton truck. I did not expect that. If that is the case the Actual Fiat software is quite prescriptive (not unknown). I am sure that multiecuscan can proxi align without a radio present having read various threads. IF anyone has knowledge/ experience of either case id love to know.
This is not an answer but I too am struck/concerned that for the Airbag Unit to be proxy aligned the original radio has to be fitted.

I know for a fact that MES can do things that the Fiat wiTECH2 system can not do, but do not know what those are. Certainly I think Custom Proxy configurations is one area where MES can be better than the Fiat kit.

Back