Pease Pottage for Auto Italia Brooklands 02/05/2009

Currently reading:
Pease Pottage for Auto Italia Brooklands 02/05/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: I live in the proper South East and i dont know it. I will be going on the M26 so i may see yall on the way. Well you lot may pass me lol my car is slooooow. 125 horses and the weight of Rick Waller in the boot does not make for fast driving.

don't worry - I have 86 bhp and I'm on a fuel saving drive, aiming for 55mpg, up to 52! lol

I'll be the yellow punto in the slow lane being overtaken by lorries!

don't worry - I have 86 bhp and I'm on a fuel saving drive, aiming for 55mpg, up to 52! lol

I'll be the yellow punto in the slow lane being overtaken by lorries!

Yeah but is it a sporting, i used too have one of them and it was scarily fast for what it was. I would say that it wasnt too different around town to my 1.6 stilo is now just with better handling with the stiffer suspension.
Bring on the 2.0l 24V Turbo lump :devil:
So what time do you guys think you will hit the M25.

Yeah but is it a sporting, i used too have one of them and it was scarily fast for what it was. I would say that it wasnt too different around town to my 1.6 stilo is now just with better handling with the stiffer suspension.

I'm guessing around 7:30 hopefully

Hey Volxstu, how are ya? I'll be pottering around the M25/M1 in red panda around 7am(ish), give me a toot when you overtake! I'l be doing 50ish all the way there :phehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back