Motorvation! at the Alford Grampian Transport Museum 22 July

Currently reading:
Motorvation! at the Alford Grampian Transport Museum 22 July

So myself and Adam headed through to this earlier today. Wasn't originally intending on going as didn't fancy driving but managed to jump in the 147. Was sceptical previously of how good a day it was as I'd never been but I'll let my pics and a vid do the talking. Adam will no doubt post up the better lot later, my camera died on me :( The only draw back was nearly choking to death on some fousty chips. I kid you not, I looked like I was gonna drop dead! :cool:

Oh, also bumped into Andrew after a while. We were parked near him and to our shock, someone had tampered with his wiper blades. In a quiet place like Alford, too! Shocking! :lol:

It was a good day, i loved the jags and didn't leave untill gone 4pm.

Came back to my car looking like a medievel jouster.

Was a quality day, those Jag's were superb! Even better to watch than the Supercar pursuit, and the XJR13 just sounded like god was really pissed at everyone.

Car of the show for me had to be the cossie engined Ford Corsair, it looked superb and had a rocket under the bonnet.

Pics to follow when i get home tonight!

Pics are promised

DSCF1464.jpg

DSCF1462.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

DSCF1472.jpg

DSCF1473.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF1478.jpg

DSCF1489.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

DSCF1498.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1507.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1524.jpg

DSCF1525.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

AND FINALLY

DSCF1518.jpg

There are some videos of the show on the you choob section of the forum. more to follow tomorrow but i left my memory stick at work.

Some cracking pics there,i used to live just along from Alford for a while at the cross roads at the smidy towards sauchen.
Never even new that there was a track or museum there. will defo be having a look now though :D

This could be a good one for a meet,plenty to do and a track to raz around :D

Scotty

Back