MJ dead

Currently reading:
MJ dead

Jesus,

He's been the butt of many a joke in recent years, but you can't doubt his musical abilities. How many bands have been influenced by him?

Seems a lot of confusion as to whether or not he has died, but it's looking more and more likely :(

OK, I'll bite - yes he was talented in his hey-day but recently he was overrated and becoming less and less human. Unfortunately I think the world is better off without the current MJ persona. However - had this happened in the mid-to-late Eighties - I would be mourning with the majority.

Eklipze3k said:
OK, I'll bite - yes he was talented in his hey-day but recently he was overrated and becoming less and less human. Unfortunately I think the world is better off without the current MJ persona. However - had this happened in the mid-to-late Eighties - I would be mourning with the majority.

i agree, its hard to sympathise with the recent jackson. who knows what really happened though...

no matter what, nobody can deny in his day, he was the best entertainer around.

but to teh younger audience, his image was tarnished with what did, or didn't go on in his private life, and his wacko lifestyle.

the folks on FF and around taking the **** of a man who has just died need to grow up imo :rifle: , it doesnt matter what they thought of him, nows not the time.

Was a big fan of his music, even some of his later stuff but outside the studio the guy was a mess. Wonder if we'll ever know the truth about certain allegations that were levelled at him or why he died so relatively young, but I'm sure given what the press are like, it will.

It's a shame we can't remember him just for the music as his life had become so bizarre and fuelled by rumour on a ridiculous scale. He was one of the best recording artists of all time and that's how I'll try and remember him, even if others don't :(

No one could ever lace this guys boots. he lived life the way he wanted. his music wil b around forever

I agree, may not have agreed with his "alleged" lifestyle, but totally love his music and was rightly regarded as the best, just a pity it took his death for all his so called "friends" and the media to show support, 2 faced ar+e holes

Back