**£85 per CAR*with 1 driver -*BOOK TRACKDAY*
* £10 per additional driver -*BOOK ADDITIONAL DRIVER*
* Fully Marshalled, any dangerous driving will be dealt with at the event.*
* Normal Direction - Clockwise*
* Overtaking on straights only - by consent.*

Tickets booked via*
Track Scotland Shop*

Additional Drivers can be booked*HERE*

The Online Booking uses PayPal*ONLY, so you can only use Credit/Debit Cards*VIA PAYPAL FUNDING OPTIONS. If you would prefer not to use PayPal, cheques or bank transfer will be fine. Email for details.*[email protected]*

Drivers Licence*

Please remember that you need to show your licence at sign on, and this needs to be in date (your photo needs to be updated every 10 years).*
If your photocard licence has expired, Knockhill will NOT let you on track so please check this in advance.*

Please remember we need you to book in advance to make these days happen! Tell your friends and feel free to cross-post on other forums you may use.*

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch**

[email protected]*
[email protected]

Anyone keen? I will be nipping along if i get my trailer ready.

Ckem247 said:
Could make this.. Corsa will be mapped and have the exhaust done by then

Tidy! What kind of power are you hoping for?

Obviously doing the decat and centre box before the map though yeah?

Yeah mate , was going to do

Intercooler
Injectors
Exhaust then map, but I'll do the exhaust, map, intercooler, injectors then another map

Curious about this also... Wouldn't mind trying my Punto Evo SS out at Knockhill :) by no means a race driver etc tho... is it fine to take the car around at your own pace?

Yeah, the track scotland events are run as well as knockhill ones but the standard of other participants driving is a lot higher.

At your own pace though ??! You arent like.. 85 or anything are you? Lmao.

If you want, you can come round a couple laps with me first to see the track etc?

Stuart said:
Yeah, the track scotland events are run as well as knockhill ones but the standard of other participants driving is a lot higher.

At your own pace though ??! You arent like.. 85 or anything are you? Lmao.

If you want, you can come round a couple laps with me first to see the track etc?

24 going on 55... no just mean I wouldn't want to push the car to extremes, still my day to day runner and wouldn't be risking coming off the track, would still be reasonably fast though ;)

All spaces now sold out, im on the reserve list as i never got paid in time to book...

I am getting a 595 180 bhp in Aug so not too fussed about getting the APE out on track now incase I wreck the thing :laugh:

Im going to get booked on the track on the 12th

Im booked on and the polo is ready to go... who else is in?

Back