Coilovers for the 156...£245 delivered!!

Currently reading:

imported_puntomatt

Prominent member

Was just doing the usual rounds on eBay and came across these...are they too cheap to be any good?? I thought coilovers were big money!!

fleabay link

I done a search on the springs and they seem to be in a lot of American tuning sites and highly recommended but I've no idea about the shocks :?

Thoughts on this because I'm sorely temped here.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: Coilovers for the 156...£245 delivered!!

coilovers are like wheels now matt they are all made in bulk as the tuning scence is booming so doesnt cost as much to make these items anymore the prices you are thinking off are only going to be on top end cars nowadays :) i was going to be roughly the same price for my brava so im guessing that would be about the average price for the italian cars i would go for it and if your needing a hand to fit them id be willing to give it a try :D shouldnt be to hard

To be honest I'd be suspicious of any kit that covered every engine type from the buffty 1.6 up to and including the GTA - smacks too much of compromise to me :-k

However, I know from the Stilo sites I frequent like a spectre of the night that similar kits coming from this seller have checked out OK so far :cool:
So it's maybe worth the risk. Personally I'd still plump for something like this:
http://shop.alfisti.net/Tuning-Styling/ ... :1145.html

More expensive yes, but I'd suggest better value. Maybe. :smt023

abyss113 said:
coilovers are like wheels now matt they are all made in bulk as the tuning scence is booming so doesnt cost as much to make these items anymore the prices you are thinking off are only going to be on top end cars nowadays :) i was going to be roughly the same price for my brava so im guessing that would be about the average price for the italian cars i would go for it and if your needing a hand to fit them id be willing to give it a try :D shouldnt be to hard

Fitting them ourselves...I'd be up for that :D Would prefer to be under cover this time mind :?

ABZSTILO said:
To be honest I'd be suspicious of any kit that covered every engine type from the buffty 1.6 up to and including the GTA - smacks too much of compromise to me :-k

However, I know from the Stilo sites I frequent like a spectre of the night that similar kits coming from this seller have checked out OK so far :cool:
So it's maybe worth the risk. Personally I'd still plump for something like this:
http://shop.alfisti.net/Tuning-Styling/ ... :1145.html

More expensive yes, but I'd suggest better value. Maybe. :smt023

I know what you're saying, this is why I'm a being cautious. I priced the Eibach system at about £430 iirc...need to get the thinking helmet on :?

Back