Christmas

Currently reading:
Christmas

Blimey it's quiet on here. Are you all suffering from food poisoning or summat?

Belated Merry Christmas from me and I hope Santa ignored all your misdemeanors as he did mine :D

I got a memory card for the camera I wanted but not the camera. ****ing useful. #UnappreciativeGit haha. Nevermind, it's my birthday today so hopefully I'll get the camera today!

Ryanfaescotland said:
I got a memory card for the camera I wanted but not the camera. ****ing useful. #UnappreciativeGit haha. Nevermind, it's my birthday today so hopefully I'll get the camera today!

Is that a hint for a birthday thread lol

I would start one but there's no point seeing as how I've missed your monthly posting sesh ;) Belated happy birthday for when you read this next year :D

Lol, twas funny when posted again a couple of years later thanks to certain members of FS having good memories. Probably one of the FS legends that will never go away :laugh:

Happy much belated Christmas to you all :) Think I only went as far as Facebook in doing that, but then Christmas and the last few days have been somewhat hectic (as I'm sure it is for many). Hope New Year's great for everyone too :)

Back