Technical Anyone have any idea?

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone have any idea?

Robby4eva

Hello everyone, I have a 2013 scudo and for a little while it has been growling at me when I turn the engine off, it doesn’t matter how long it’s been running for it does it, I have a short video of it I’ll attach, I just can’t seem to find out where it’s coming from, if anyone has any ideas or has had this I’d love to hear you ideas or solutions. I will add that it doesn’t seem to have effected the engine in anyway (yet) more just annoying at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_4045.mov
    18 MB
Hello everyone, I have a 2013 scudo and for a little while it has been growling at me when I turn the engine off, it doesn’t matter how long it’s been running for it does it, I have a short video of it I’ll attach, I just can’t seem to find out where it’s coming from, if anyone has any ideas or has had this I’d love to hear you ideas or solutions. I will add that it doesn’t seem to have effected the engine in anyway (yet) more just annoying at the moment.
Just a thought, try putting your hand on the ABS pump when ignition is turned off.

I can confirm it is not the ABS pump, it’s more mid/left rear of the engine
Do you think it is like a release of vacuum past a valve? Near brake servo?
Sometimes you can locate sounds using a length of rubber tube to your ear.
I have a 2010 2litre Scudo , but waiting for a battery otherwise I could have a listen on that one.;)

Back