1108 Autograss Fire engine questions.

Currently reading:
1108 Autograss Fire engine questions.

Hello, can I pick a few knowledgeable brains please?

I am going to be building an 1108 fire engine for the first time, although I have built countless other engines, the fire engine is my first fiat unit.
I will be using the engine in a space framed Lancia Y10 but I have certain rules regarding the engine that restrict what performance gains I can find.

My first problem is the engine, taken from a seicento sporting, is coil pack and injector. I need to convert it to carburetor type dizzy set up, I already have bike carbs that are tuned to suit. Does anyone know which cars have the correct dizzy set up instead of efi please?

Also power gains. I am restricted on bore and stroke to 1130cc but I believe I can change pretty much anything else so long as the head and block are 1100 units or less. The car was running a 1050 fire but spat its pistons out after a long season and final race.
The engine has to be one that was featured in the Y10 model at some stage so 999, 1050 or 1108 fire engines are what's out there. I opted for the 1108 fire due to being given 2 complete engines for free.
What performance gains are wisest when it comes to these lumps?
Are there any fiat engines that have better cams etc I could use in mine?
I will be doing the usual port and polish, custom inlet and bike carbs, it has custom exhaust already and the car is space framed so no more weight to lose there. Also does anyone know if ARP bolts are available for these?

Thank you.

Back